Thursday, April 5, 2012

Making your own Magnetic wall

Slam Alikom All,
Today I learned something veeery new to me.
I was watching HGTV channel and I found that you can paint your wall with a magic magnetic paint
then use any type of paint as a topcoat, That's it...Easy ha?!!

You can find so many Brands for this type of paint, I found one on amazone ,here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Magnamagic-Magnetic-Receptive-Wall-Paint/dp/B0007KRDK8

check these amazing walls,I wanna do them all

Source

Source

Source

Source
 This one is my favorite one,Use the magnetic paint, then use the chalkboard paint as a topcoat :) it is 2 in 1
I wanna do it for my son room ISA
Source
Hope you like it and be brave enough to give it a try :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 NoahScraps. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogger Showcase