Sunday, February 19, 2012

Slam Alikom,


A few days ago, I just opened My Online Etsy Store.

Well  Etsy Is a very big online store, that give the chance to all handmade makers to sell their products.

For a Beginner, I think it is a little bit distracting, you not only have to create your product but also have to set your shop, advertising ......etc

I was spending a lot of time searching for good tips and articles and Ifound this great PDF file that has very helpful tips and advises for not only Beginners but also for experts.

I wanna share it with all my friends here,hope it could help you ISA.

http://onthedotcreations.typepad.com/files/secretsofsavvyetsysellers2.pdf


Have a good time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 NoahScraps. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogger Showcase